The £9 Becca Highlighter Dupes


I love finding a good dupe and today I have a winner for you! Maybelline originally released their Master Chrome highlighters in the UK earlier this year - they were nice enough but definitely on the subtle side and they didn't look to have the same formula as in the US. However I was in Boots (to buy hayfever tablets, not makeup...) and spotted the brand new Maybelline Face Studio Chrome Extreme Highlighters | £8.99 each | so decided to pick up the two shades on the display, as there was a 2 for £12 offer. I got them home and thought they reminded me of a certain high-end highlighter, so today I wanted to compare the colours and formulas for you, to give an affordable alternative to the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors Pressed | £32 each.


Continue Reading »

No comments

Powered by Blogger.