Experimenting with Colour (for the Neutral Eyeshadow Lover)


I've definitely been mixing things up with the YouTubers I watch, and over the past few months I've discovered creators like Angelica Nyqvist and Spooky Lips & Fat Hips, who are just so watchable but love colour on the eyes! I'm a neutral eyeshadow kind of girl - partly because it's what suits me (in my opinion) and partly because I work in insurance... However, when I'm not at the office, I've definitely been inspired to dip a little toe into the colour pool this year. Today I'm sharing my favourite products and also a few tips and suggestions if you're also a neutral eyeshadow lover at heart but you'd like to introduce a bit of colour into your looks that isn't going to be totally terrifying! I'll swatch my favourites from the palettes and link to my full reviews so you can see my complete thoughts and all of the products I've mentioned (I'm not going to go into formula because this post is all about the tones).


Continue Reading »

No comments

Powered by Blogger.