5 Beauty Brands That Excite Me & 5 That Don't


I feel as though the beauty world has exploded over the past five years in terms of indie brands coming out, US companies being available in the UK and the sheer volume of new releases. I've seen a lot of YouTube videos around this sort of topic so wanted to do something different today and share my thoughts. I'm going to talk through the brands that I'm excited to go and browse the website of or always stop by their counter just for a look, but also the brands that just leave me feeling a bit 'meh'. I didn't want to sit and complain about products I haven't tried so I've bought products from all of these brands! This is intended to be a chatty post but I'll link my reviews, swatches and whatever else down below.

Continue Reading »

No comments

Powered by Blogger.