A French Spa Break | Travel, Beauty & Fashion Photo Diary


I have to preface this post with the statement that I'm from a long line of beauty junkies. A few months ago my mum spotted that one of my favourite skincare brands Caudalie has a hotel and spa out in the French countryside and I was 100% sold! After all, wine, skincare, good food and the sun are a few of my favourite things... Although I've shared bits and pieces on Instagram and in My Week in Lipsticks #7, today I wanted to sit down and gather together the photos I took (apologies - some of these were taken on my phone, you know how it is!) and give you a proper rundown of the trip; reviewing the hotel, making recommendations and sharing some of my go-to fashion and beauty bits from my time away, so I hope you enjoy.


Continue Reading »

No comments

Powered by Blogger.