The New Selfridges Brands Worth Checking Out


I have to admit that in recent years I've fallen out of love a little bit with beauty shopping. So many department stores have the same brands available (Estee Lauder, YSL, Clinique. Rinse. Repeat.) and I'm not a huge fan of the sometimes-pushy beauty counter setup. So many of these companies are happy to keep doing what has always been done, which is fine, however I really appreciate that Selfridges have breathed new life into beauty shopping! The Beauty Workshop and a few of their other recent additions have made me excited to go in to look at the products, swatch them and just enjoy that experience again! Online and in-store, there's now a carefully-curated selection of niche and up-and-coming brands on offer, which aren't all at the usual high-end price-point. Today I'm talking you through the best products you might not know are available at Selfridges!


Continue Reading »

No comments

Powered by Blogger.