New in from Anastasia Beverly Hills


When Anastasia releases something new; the internet loses its mind and this time they've gone with three launches! I'd been umming and ahhing over the new palette since last month (I try to be more considered with my beauty purchases these days and give myself some time to think about it properly) so I honestly could not believe it when the Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette* | £43 |, Amrezy Highlighter* | £29 | and Powder Bronzer in Saddle* | £29 | showed up on my desk at work following their launch on Cult Beauty (best Monday ever). This will be more of a mini-review for the palette as I've been using it every single day (utilising all the shades bar one) but I have only had it a week and a half but I'll doing a comparison post at a later date with the Modern Renaissance, which will be more in-depth. I wanted to pop this up now though because ABH is Cult Beauty's Brand of the Month, meaning free worldwide shipping, which I know international readers always love and a free trio of their warm nude liquid lipsticks with ABH orders over £50 - plus it's nearly payday (and maybe you got a bonus and wanted to thank yourself for being awesome this year!) 


Continue Reading »

No comments

Powered by Blogger.