Beauty & Ethics | When Should We Stop Supporting a Brand?


I've realised in recent years that we live in a world where the past is never buried thanks to the internet and pretty much none of the brands out there are squeaky-clean. As a blogger, that puts us a bit of a tricky position. Sadly there are very few companies I can say the words 'I love the brand and what they stand for' about. And gone are the days when you could wander through the beauty aisles, pick up an intriguing-looking product from a brand you've never heard of and go home to review it in a post. Now it's almost as though you have to do a full background check on Google before appearing to promote anything or anyone.  And that's not a bad thing - people and companies are finally forced to be accountable for their actions! Today I thought I'd venture into this sticky topic in a pretty chatty post that I hope will explore the issue, even if we don't come to any firm conclusion...


Continue Reading »

No comments

Powered by Blogger.